TPx Communications is the premier managed services provider, redefining the way enterprises grow, compete and communicate.
Services Provided by our TPx Partner to “reach a higher state of connectedness” – with customers, employees, clients, suppliers, locations, applications, and more.
Communications & Collaboration Solutions
For your team to stay connected with customers, partners, and each other
- Unified Communications – Call Center, Contact Center, CRM Integration
- SIP Trunking
- Audio Conferencing
- Virtual Fax
Managed IT Services
To enhance your IT support for security, performance, and peace of mind
- Managed WAN
- Managed LAN
- Managed Firewalls
- Managed Office 365
- Managed Datacenters
- Managed Endpoints
- Managed Backups
Needed to connect customers, locations, suppliers and markets in an easily managed, reliable, and cost-effective network that is designed around your business growth strategy
- MPLS Private Network
- Internet Access
- Ethernet Transport
- Managed High Speed Internet Access
- Fixed Wireless
- 4G LTE Networking
- Internet Failover
$676 million in business, reflecting more than 15+ years of unflagging quarter over quarter growth
– built on referrals, not advertising
- Our 100% service availability SLA is available on any network
Guaranteedperformance delivered over the cloud that creates seamless enterprise connectedness
- Our flexible enterprise-class technologies, applications
andsolutions provide the platform to keep customer’s workforce communicating and collaborating with secure network connectivity.
- All features of our UCx service are fully
cloud based. With some other solutions, if the customer doesn’t invest in an on-premises server, they’ll be missing key business productivity features
- TPx offers more than just UC. Our Managed IT and Microsoft Office 365 services will ensure that all of your customer’s IT assets – not just the phone system – are healthy and strong.
- Transport flexibility/OTT
- Expertise – TPx has a team of network experts at your service
- You receive the sales resources and support you need, the customer receives the service and customer support they need, and we gain a long term customer relationship.
The Evil Twin: Getting Hacked Is Easier Than You Think – Part 1
The Evil Twin: Getting Hacked Is Easier Than You Think – Part 2
At A1 BizCom We Are Your Connectivity, Cloud and Business Continuity Partner
Call Us Today At (210) 651-5977 To Enhance Your Business